Award-winning Senior Graphic and Web Designer with experience working in retail, corporate environments and design agencies. Experience with creating web graphics, websites, Flash animations, and print marketing materials. Dedicated team player with a successful track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
|Adobe Acrobat Professional
Adobe Dreamweaver CC
Adobe Illustrator CC
Adobe InDesign CC
|Adobe Flash CC
Adobe Photoshop CC
Adobe Premier CC
Xenomarket (2017- Present)
Owner and blogger
- Blog and create video about tabletop gaming experience
- Buy tabletop games from distributors and sell on Amazon and Shopify
Africa Imports, (2012 – Present) Wholesale Retailer selling African or Afrocentric products.
Senior Graphic Designer, Photographer, Marketing
Serving as the marketing department in charge of all marketing and photography for products.
- Completely redesigned the catalogs, informational fliers, and monthly fliers to be more professional and cleaner.
- Photographed all new products and schedule model shoots. Took initiative to reshoot older products with better and more refreshing photography.
- Updated website with new products, wrote descriptions for products, and improved design of many pages.
- Created links on all PDFs of printed work and posted online which generated thousands of dollars in revenue
- Developed weekly email marketing to target customers with deals and new products.
CBRE, Inc, (2010 – 2011) Global leader in commercial real estate services.
Senior Graphic Designer
Primary web publisher for the offices of central and north New Jersey tasked with front-end web development. Designed marketing materials for use by real estate brokers. Set up email marketing campaigns for properties.
- Transitioned all property and team websites from the old CMS system to the new SharePoint system.
- Set up a confidential document sharing site for a new development site using the CBRE MarketPlace system
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, (2009 – 2010)
- Formatted PowerPoint presentations and created print materials for client events.
- Designed the first newsletter which was used as a template for all other newsletters.
Freelance, (2009 – 2010)
Art Director and Consultant
- Thelisteningcenternj.com – Conceptualized and produced website for The Listening Center and consulted on their search marketing improving their visibility.
- Ffogg.com – Created portfolio website for a freelance designer.
- Executed photo slide show in Flash for Simbi Kali Photography.
- Littleshelter.com – Produced web pages for Little Shelter Animal Rescue and Adoption Center.
New York Life Investment Management, (2003 – 2009)
Designed company brochures, postcards, sales flyers, internal posters, forms, and other print collateral. Responsibilities included troubleshooting computer and printer problems. Made many improvements to department’s processes.
- Spearheaded redesign of the sales flyers where my dynamic and more consistent design was used for the MainStay Investments brand for years.
- Improved the overall design of the quarterly newsletter for MainStay Investments. Used cost-saving imagery, which reduced cost of overall production of newsletter.
- Oversaw and provided quality control to outside freelancer to update quarterly sales flyers which helped boost productivity.
- Designed holiday card that was sent out to wholesalers and clients, which won the Association of Graphic Communication Award in 2005.
Freelance, (2001 – 2003)
Freelanced for different companies including Spiker Design, Journal of Commerce magazine, HealthWorld Communications, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, and the NBA designing marketing materials and PowerPoint.
BaseSix, (1998 – 2001) Interactive design agency with offices in Boston, Philadelphia, and New York
Played an important role on creative team as web, print, and multimedia designer for clients in pharmaceutical and corporate industries. Designed print collateral and logos. Provided technical support for all employees, the network, and office equipment. Originally worked for Spiker Design until it merged with BaseSix in 2000.
Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
B.F.A with Departmental Honors in Graphic Design,