- Brand Identity + Logo design
- Stationary design
- Print marketing design
- Package design
- Product photography
- Model photography
- Video Editing
- Web Design
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe Animate CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Premier CC
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Quark XPress
Xenomarket (2017- Present)
Owner and blogger
- Blogged and created videos about tabletop gaming experience
- Purchased tabletop games from distributors based on research in board game industry
- Sold $5000 in inventory on Amazon and Shopify
Africa Imports, (2012 – 2019) Wholesale Retailer selling African or Afrocentric products.
Senior Graphic Designer, Photographer, Marketing
Served as the marketing department in charge of all marketing and photography for products.
- Completely redesigned the catalogs, informational fliers, and monthly fliers to be more professional and marketable.
- Created links on all PDFs of printed work and posted online which generated thousands of dollars in sales
- Photographed all new products and existing products that needed to be updated
- Scheduled and planned model shoots
- Photographed models wearing or using products in dynamic poses
- Photo retouched all photography
- Took initiative to reshoot older products with better and more refreshing photography
- Updated website with new products and improved design of many pages
- Measured and researched products and wrote descriptions
- Developed weekly email marketing to target customers with deals and new products.
CBRE, Inc, (2010 – 2011) Global leader in commercial real estate services.
Senior Graphic Designer
Primary web publisher for the offices of central and north New Jersey tasked with front-end web development. Designed marketing materials for use by real estate brokers. Set up email marketing campaigns for properties.
- Transitioned all property and team websites from the old CMS system to the new SharePoint system.
- Set up a confidential document sharing site for a new development site using the CBRE MarketPlace system
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, (2009 – 2010)
- Formatted PowerPoint presentations and created print materials for client events.
- Designed the first newsletter which was used as a template for all other newsletters.
Freelance, (2009 – 2010)
Art Director and Consultant
- Thelisteningcenternj.com – Conceptualized and produced website for The Listening Center and consulted on their search marketing improving their visibility.
- Ffogg.com – Created portfolio website for a freelance designer.
- Executed photo slide show in Flash for Simbi Kali Photography.
- Littleshelter.com – Produced web pages for Little Shelter Animal Rescue and Adoption Center.
New York Life Investment Management, (2003 – 2009)
Designed company brochures, postcards, sales flyers, internal posters, forms, and other print collateral. Responsibilities included troubleshooting computer and printer problems. Made many improvements to department’s processes.
- Spearheaded redesign of the sales flyers where my dynamic and more consistent design was used for the MainStay Investments brand for years.
- Improved the overall design of the quarterly newsletter for MainStay Investments. Used cost-saving imagery, which reduced cost of overall production of newsletter.
- Oversaw and provided quality control to outside freelancer to update quarterly sales flyers which helped boost productivity.
- Designed holiday card that was sent out to wholesalers and clients, which won the Association of Graphic Communication Award in 2005.
Freelance, (2001 – 2003)
Freelanced for different companies including Spiker Design, Journal of Commerce magazine, HealthWorld Communications, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, and the NBA designing marketing materials and PowerPoint.
BaseSix, (1998 – 2001) Interactive design agency
Played an important role on creative team as web, print, and multimedia designer for clients in pharmaceutical and corporate industries. Designed print collateral and logos. Provided technical support for all employees, the network, and office equipment. Originally worked for Spiker Design until it merged with BaseSix in 2000.
Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
B.F.A with Departmental Honors in Graphic Design,